Hello Countryside Child care Families. We have made it to October! We will continue our eye opportunity of learning, exploring and engaging with others as a group, meeting new friends and sharing. Being hands on with fun activities whether its sensory, engineering, math, or creative writing. Taking interest in activities with paint, gluing, cutting and coloring.
Below is a few reminders and special dates to take into consideration to refresh on what we do month to month and expectations Countryside entails. Parents, please remember to go into your child’s classroom and grab all their art work in their red folders!
Reminders and Special Dates
The week of October 3rd– 7th I am asking all my families to participate and vote for there favorite classroom door! The teachers in that class will win a Gift Card to Target!!
- If you’re child comes in after 9:00AM we ask for you to please call and let us know.
- 9:30AM-11:00AM is a very important part of the day we are asking to have your children in by that time as coming in later can be a disruption to the classroom…unless they of course have a scheduled appointment.
- All Topical ointments needs to be signed for before using. If you have sunscreen, bug spray, chap stick, diaper cream etc, please make sure we know so we can have the correct paperwork filled out and signed.
- Please keep all personal toys at home Including stuffed animals. (Backpacks only on Mondays!)
- Necklaces, bracelets, rings and open toes shoes are not to be worn for safety reasons.
- IMPORTANT– make sure all belongings are being labeled before bringing them into the center. That includes…bottles, cups, rest materials, jackets, extra clothes, etc…
o I will be donating what is in the Lost and Found at the end of the month if it is not claimed.
- Thursday, October 6th– Pizza Day!
- Monday, October 10thwe are CLOSED
- Wednesday, October 19this Pj Day!
- Tuesday, October 25thplease wear orange for the color of the month.
- Monday the 31st– Please wear your Halloween clothes/costume. Children can come in dressed in their costumes with an outfit on underneath. We will remove their costume before lunch.
The themes for each month are Community Helpers, Transportation, Alaska/Space, Fire Safety, Halloween! The portfolio work with consist the Letters DEF, the number 2, the color black, and the skill that they will work on will be matching. This month’s nursery rhyme will be Itsy Bitsy Spider!
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
The number for the center is 774.678.0146