Hello to all Countryside Families just a few reminders and fun days below.
· Please do not forget with the warmer weather approaching to switch winter clothes for spring clothes.
· Please be sure your child’s clothes, formula/food and diapers are stocked up weekly and labeled.
· We are asking that all backpacks are to stay at home, as we have a spot for all kid’s belongings here at school and we have limited space in the cubbies.
· Necklaces, Bracelets, watches and rings are not to be worn at school for safety reasons.
· Please be sure your child has arrived by 9:30 for the day, unless you have an appointment. The morning structure and routine is important for the kids and out curriculum-based program starts at that time for all classrooms. We are limiting any classroom disruptions once our daily routine has begun.
· Just a reminder that all topical ointments need a signature. If you have sunscreen, bug spray, chap stick etc. please make sure we know in the front foyer so we can have to fill out the correct papers.
· Thursday, May 4th Pizza Day!
· Wednesday, May 10th is also Muffins with Mom so please make sure to clear a few extra minutes in the morning to spend with you child(ren) at drop off.
· Friday, May 5th will be Cinco De Mayo
· Tuesday, May 23rd is Pajama Day!
· Friday, May 26th Please wear the color Orange for the color of the month!
· Monday, May 29th We will be closed for Memorial Day!
· The themes for each of the classrooms are Mother’s Day, Mexico, Flowers/Bugs and Rain Forest.
For portfolio work in the preschool and pre-k classrooms, the kids are working on
letters x and y, the number 9, the color is orange, the shape is an octagon and the
skill is grouping. The nursery rhyme is Row, Row, Row your boat! We will be doing
lots of hand/foot print activities as well as projects that consist of gluing, coloring,
painting, sensory, math, group discussion, creative writing and engineering.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
The number for the center is 774.678.0146
Amanda and Bonnie