Hello to all Countryside Families just another exciting month full of fun festivities.
Special Days, Closings and Reminders
- Dr. Seuss Birthday is Thursday, March 2nd Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss
- Monday February 27th – Crazy Sock Day!
- Tuesday February 28th- Wear Green as well as enjoy some Green Eggs and Ham for morning snack!
- Wednesday March 1st- Wacky Wednesday
- Thursday March 2nd- Wear Orange (The Lorax)
- Friday March 3rd – Wear Red or Blue (One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish)
- Friday March 17th- Wear your St. Patrick’s Day Gear and or the color Green!
- Wednesday March 22nd, Pajama Day! Please dress in weather appropriate PAJAMAS!
- If your child is going to be coming in later than 9:00AM or will be out please call us an let us know.
- Reminder the circle time, project and portfolio work happens from 9:00AM to 11:00 AM so please have your child in at least 9:00 so they don’t miss out!
- If your child needs any medications, creams, lotions, chap sticks etc. please stop into the office so the correct paperwork can be filled out before dropping your child off.
In the front Foyer there is a Cat in the Hat reading sheet!!! please fill out each stripe with the title and author when your child has completed a book. Have your child color in the hat with his/her name and when completed and bring it in!
The themes for each of the classrooms are Dr. Seuss, St. Patrick’s Day, Ireland and farm animals. For portfolio work they are working on letters STU, the number 7, the color GREEN, the shape of a diamond. The nursery rhyme is Mary had a Little Lamb. The skill that Preschool and PreK classrooms are working on is rhyming. We will be doing lots of hand/foot print activities as well as projects that consists of gluing, coloring, painting, sensory, math, discussion, group; project etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
The number for the center is 774.678.0146
Amanda and Bonnie