Please make sure you are keeping backpacks at home unless it is Monday.
- Please make sure that all toys are left at home!
- Please make sure your children are wearing appropriate clothing such as hats, gloves, and jackets as we do go outside daily.
- Children’s belongings should be labeled so nothing is getting left behind.
- Labeling Station in the front foyer if needed.
- Please try to use Kangaroo time for signing in and out through the app as well as being marked absent.
- Tuition is to be paid every week in order for your child to attend the following week.
Special Dates and Closings:
- We are CLOSED on Monday, January 2nd
- o Happy New Year’s everyone and enjoy the long weekend!
- Thursday, January 5th is pizza day!
- Monday, January 16th please wear White!
- Tuesday, January 24th it is our favorite day, PJ Day!!
The themes of this month’s projects are: New York City/ New Year’s Day, winter animals, winter fun, snowmen. The Preschool and Pre-k classes will work on portfolio each day and focusing on the number 5, the color white, letters MNO, the shape is a square, and the skills is same size.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
Center number is 774.678.0146 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org