Hello to all Countryside families as we enter another month of exciting fun activities and lots of outside time enjoying the sun and fresh air. Few reminders and fun dates below:
Thursday April 7th – Pizza Day
Wednesday April 13th – Pajama Day
Tuesday April 19th – Wear the Color Purple
- When coming into your child(ren) classroom please check their red folders on the wall as it will have projects and or papers to go home.
- When grabbing your child’s belongings please look and see if there are any notes on their cubby such as soiled clothes or supplies needed.
- If your child will be in past 9:00AM or out of school for the day please let us know with a message, phone call or through the kangarootime app
- Important Reminder, if your child is in past 10:00AM- 10:30 AM they have missed the educational part of the day. It is very important to have them in for the whole day so they can be included with their friends and are able to participate in circle time, project and portfolio. It is very important to our Countryside teachers to be able to teach all of our children and help them expand their knowledge to be able to use it to their best ability.
- All payments must be made through our app.
- It is very important to check your child’s kangarootime daily as that is how we communicate requests and also where you can see what your child did throughout the day.
- If your child needs any medications, creams, lotions, chap sticks etc. Please stop into the office so the correct paperwork can be filled out before dropping your child off.
The themes for each of the classrooms this month will include Zoo Animals, Easter, Spring, Earth week and
India. For portfolio work they are working on letter V, W, the number 8, the color purple, the shape of an oval and the skill is patterns. The nursery rhyme they will be working on is Rain, Rain, go away. We will be doing gluing, painting, bingo dobs, coloring, hands on and fun activities.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to
The Number to the center is 774.678.0146
Amanda and Bonnie