Special Days, Closings and Reminders
- Dr. Seuss Birthday is Wednesday, March 2nd Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss
- Monday February 28th – Is Whoooville – Which is also known as Crazy Hair Day!
- Tuesday March 1st – Cat in the Hat Day – Wear your crazy hats
- Wednesday March 2nd – Wacky Wednesday- Please wear something silly whether your clothes are inside out or backwards!
- Thursday March 3rd– The Places you’ll go- College shirt day (and Pizza Day)
- Friday March 4th– Fox in Socks- Please wear your wacky socks!
- Thursday March 17th– Wear your St. Patrick’s Day Gear and or the color Green!
- Wednesday March 23rd, Pajama Day! Please dress in weather appropriate PAJAMAS!
- If your child is going to be coming in later than 9:00AM or will be out please call us an let us know.
- If your child needs any medications, creams, lotions, chap sticks etc. please stop into the office so the correct paperwork can be filled out before dropping your child off.
Attached is a Cat in the Hat for a little bit of homework!!! please fill out each stripe with the title and author when your child has completed a book. Have your child color in the hat with his/her name and when completed bring it in!
The themes for each of the classrooms are Dr. Seuss, St. Patrick’s Day, Ireland and farm animals. For portfolio work they are working on letters STU, the number 7, the color GREEN, the shape of a diamond. The nursery rhyme is Mary had a Little Lamb. The skill that Preschool and PreK classrooms are working on is rhyming. We will be doing lots of hand/foot print activities as well as projects that consists of gluing, coloring, painting, sensory, math, discussion, group; project etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to
The number for the Center is 774.678.0146
Amanda and Bonnie